Frequently Asked Questions
- What is included in my Hole in One package?
- The hole in one package includes: Main prize sign Bonus prizes for additional par 3 holes Automatic coverage for multiple hole in one winners (unless otherwise stated on the contract) - Free shipping direct to golf course or client - World class 24 hour customer service - Event execution checklist - Highest rated coverage in the industry (“A” rated from the Great American Insurance Group).
- What if the number of players changes on the day of the tournament?
- Changes to the number of shots must be called in to AHNO prior to the start of the tournament. Coverage fee adjustments will be billed or refunded after the event.
- What happens if my tournament is rained out?
- Assuming no shots were taken on the target hole(s) the contract will be amended to a rescheduled rain date without additional charge.
- What is your minimum yardage?
- In no event may any contestant shoot at the main prize hole(s) from less than 135 yards. Any hole with a bonus prize must be shot from a minimum of 100 yards.
- Are mulligans or practice shots allowed on the prize holes?
- Mulligans and/or practice shots will not be counted towards the receipt of a main or bonus prize. Only the first attempt will count towards the prize.
- How many bonus prizes do I get with the package?
- AHNO provides the coverage for up to five (5) par 3 holes on the course.
- How many witnesses do I need?
- For every contest featuring a main prize, 2 witnesses must be present- 1 on the tee and 1 on the green. For various prize values the requirements of the witnesses may vary. Please consult your warranties and conditions page on your contract for specific requirements.
- Do you supply the hole witnesses?
- All witnesses must be appointed by the sponsor or a responsible tournament official.
- What if I have pros playing in my tournament?
- If a professional golfer is eligible to win any hole-in-one prize(s), the individual must be counted as a participant in the contract and additional charges will apply.
- What do I do if I have a winner?
- Immediate telephone notice by the sponsor to the claims department of AHNO must be made no later than the first business day after the event. In the event of a main prize winner, the claims department of AHNO will provide a claim packet to the sponsor.
- What if I have multiple hole in one winners?
- AHNO will award the prize specified on the contract for every ace during the tournament, unless otherwise noted on the contract.
Contracts and Payment
- When do I have to pay my contract fee?
- Payment must be received by AHNO at least 24 hours prior to your event date.
- Are my contracts valid if they are not signed?
- A signed contract must be received at least 24 hours prior to the event date in order to bind coverage for your event.
- How much time do you need to book the contract?
- To book a contract and receive our premium sign package, AHNO requests 24-48 hours' notice prior to the start of the event. If your event does not require signage, AHNO must be contacted prior to tournament play in order to provide coverage. A minimum of 3 business days is required to receive a sign package without a rush shipping fee incurred.
- Can you send me an invoice separate from my contract?
- The contract serves as your invoice; upon request, our customer service department can issue a separate invoice.
- Can I revise my contract?
- Any revisions to the contract must be called in to AHNO prior to the tournament. You may communicate any changes in coverage via phone at (800) 822-2257. If you are calling outside of normal business hours, please call our toll free number and follow the instructions to reach our emergency line, leave a message in AHNO’s emergency mail box, or via fax at (770) 271-4007, or email email@example.com.
- Will you call me when you receive my payment or signed contract?
- Clients are notified via email when a signed contract is received by AHNO. If payment is by credit card AHNO will issue a credit receipt to client. All contracts must be signed and paid prior to the start of tournament play.
- What is AHNO’s turnaround time?
- Our turnaround time (with signage included) is specifically desgined to fit your needs. In some special cases, a 24 hour turnaround is possible. Contact a Customer service representative to assist you further.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- If a hole-in-one, shootout, or putting contest on the course is cancelled for any reason, AHNO must receive a 24-hour advance written notice. A refund will be made less a $50 cancellation fee.